Bynav Exhibits at the 13th China Satellite Navigation Conference
On April 26, Bynav showcased its new generation self-developed high-precision positioning GNSS SOC chip, GNSS/INS combined navigation module (P-MODULE), GNSS/INS combined navigation positioning unit (P-BOX), and inertial measurement unit (IMU-BOX) at the 13th CSNC.
Bynav attened Auto Shanghai 2023
On April 18th, the Auto Shanghai 2023 officially opened at the National Exhibition and Convention Center
Bynav to release X2 automotive-grade GNSS/INS positioning unit for autonomous driving
Bynav Technology announced an upcoming release of the X2 automotive-grade GNSS/INS positioning unit this year, aims to provide mass-production positioning solution for automotive manufacturers and autonomous driving integrators.
- Deeply Coupled Combined Navigation Algorithm Performance improvement by 2 to 5 times
- Functional Safety. Essential for intelligent driving
- Anti-interference. Adapting to urban areas and interference environments
- Satellite-based Augmentation Signal Reception
- Full-system and Full-frequency
- Combined navigation computing power and 1 P-Module can achieve PBOX functionality.