Bynav Technology Returns to INTERGEO 2023
Bynav Technology returned to the INTERGEO stage with its latest generation high-precision positioning solutions, providing innovative support to the global geospatial information industry.
Bynav Technology Makes Debut at IAA MOBILITY 2023
Bynav Technology made its inaugural appearance at the IAA MOBILITY 2023, introducing its high-precision positioning solutions for intelligent vehicles.
Bynav participated in SPOGA+GAFA Exhibition in Germany
On June 18, 2023, in Germany,Bynav showcased products including the high-precision positioning solution for intelligent lawnmowers and high-precision positioning modules at SPOGA+GAFA Exhibition.
- Based on Bynav GNSS Baseband ASIC Alita and RFIC Ripley.
- Support full-constellation, full-frequency RTK positioning and dual-antenna heading.
- Support modern signal systems such as BDS-3 and Galileo.
- Enhanced connection options including serial, CAN and Ethernet.
- Support GNSS/INS deeply coupled algorithm, raw data output and post processing.
- Support on-board TF card to back-up local data.
- Optimal performance in multipath mitigation, anti-interference and anti-blockage.
- Compact size and low power consumption.