Bynav Technology Returns to INTERGEO 2023
Bynav Technology returned to the INTERGEO stage with its latest generation high-precision positioning solutions, providing innovative support to the global geospatial information industry.
EPSON and Bynav announces the release of an IMU-enhanced GNSS Rugged receiver X1
Recently, Epson (China) Co., Ltd. (EPSON) announced a strategic cooperation with Bynav, a GNSS high-precision positioning core component manufacturer.
High-precision positioning for driver testing at Mount Everest--"the highest peak in the world"
the only full-vehicle and full-process intelligent motor vehicle driver testing center in Shigatse, has been officially put into use!
- Deeply coupled GNSS+IMU navigation engine
- Built-in in-house developed high precision positioning and heading GNSS OEM board
- Built-in tactical grade IMU module, optional in three different models X1-6, X1-5, X1-3.
- Enhanced connection options including serial, CAN and Ethernet
- Multi-vector RTK positioning engine
- All-constellation, multi-frequency RTK positioning solution, support BDS-3 and Galileo
- Support GNSS/IMU raw data output and post processing
- Low latency