1. Master degree or above in computer, electronic communication, navigation and guidance, automation, etc.
2, with a good theoretical knowledge of navigation signal processing, understand the principle of signal capture and tracking.
3, proficient in Matlab simulation, familiar with C language.
4. Familiar with FPGA (verilog) development, with experience in signal processing engineering projects.
5. Those who have relevant SCI papers in the signal processing field or who have published papers in CSNC/ION are preferred.
Responsible for navigation signal processing related algorithm design, simulation, implementation and verification.
1. The company implements a shareholding system for outstanding employees, so that the most responsible and talented person can enter the company's backbone.
2. Employees who have been employed for one year can enjoy the company's annual global travel activities organized by the company.
3. The company provides accommodation free of charge to fresh graduates.
4. The office provides unlimited fruit, snacks and drinks.
5. All employees of the company enjoy all kinds of paid holidays and purchase social security fund for all employees.
6. A perfect promotion talent system.
7. The company organizes various kinds of dinners from time to time, and travels within the province.
1. For your convenience, please upload your resume to PDF format (with photo) for uploading.
2, resume document naming standard: name + school + job position.