1. Master degree or above in computer or communication, electronics, etc.; has good professional knowledge of digital circuit, logic design and computer architecture.
2. Familiar with FPGA similar products and related development software using XILINX, and have strong practical product debugging capabilities.
3. Have strong theoretical knowledge of signal processing.
4. Experience in signal processing baseband development or strong learning ability is preferred.
5, 1-3 years of IC front-end design experience is preferred.
1. Responsible for signal processing FPGA development, design, documentation, testing, etc.
2. Responsible for chip front-end RTL development, testing and verification.
3. The doctor-in-chief of the National University of Defense Technology is personally responsible for pre-job training and completing project development side by side.
1. The company implements a shareholding system for outstanding employees, so that the most responsible and talented person can enter the company's backbone.
2. Employees who have been employed for one year can enjoy the company's annual global travel activities organized by the company.
3. The company provides accommodation free of charge to fresh graduates.
4. The office provides unlimited fruit, snacks and drinks.
5. All employees of the company enjoy all kinds of paid holidays and purchase social security fund for all employees.
6. A perfect promotion talent system.
7. The company organizes various kinds of dinners from time to time, and travels within the province.
1. For your convenience, please upload your resume to PDF format (with photo) for uploading.
2, resume document naming standard: name + school + job position.