Bynav Technology Returns to INTERGEO 2023
Bynav Technology returned to the INTERGEO stage with its latest generation high-precision positioning solutions, providing innovative support to the global geospatial information industry.
High-precision positioning for driver testing at Mount Everest--"the highest peak in the world"
the only full-vehicle and full-process intelligent motor vehicle driver testing center in Shigatse, has been officially put into use!
- Based on Bynav GNSS Baseband ASIC Alita and RFIC Ripley.
- Support full-constellation, full-frequency RTK positioning and dual-antenna heading.
- Support modern signal systems such as BDS-3 and Galileo.
- Enhanced connection options including serial, CAN and Ethernet.
- Support on-board SD card to back-up local data.
- Extra low latency
- Optimal performance in multipath mitigation, anti-interference and anti-blockage.
- 9~36V wide voltage input, overcurrent and reverse connection protection
- Two RS232 serial ports and one RJ45 Ethernet port